Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Our visit to Santa

We went to see Santa at the mall tonight. Sydney did really well. We knew she would either freak out or just stare at him. Luckily she just stared at him with a freaked out look on her face. I ran up quick and tickled her cheeks and she turned and smiled. Here's the pic...I just took a picture of the picture, so it's a little blurry.




Here's my girl being silly with her Santa hat on.





This was my dress when I was a baby. I believe I was a bit older when I had this, but it fits her great.






Sydney had her 6 month check up (1 month late) this past Monday. She weighs 18 pounds 12 ounces and is 27 1/2 inches long which puts her being bigger than 90% of babies her age, (she was bigger than 99% of babies her age from birth until now). Her weight gain has slowed and she has gotten longer. She has her 4 top teeth coming in (1 has broken through) which will give her 6 teeth. The doctor said her development was wonderful. Happy and healthy!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

she is so sweet and cute!