Saturday, February 10, 2007

Sydney's 4D Pictures

Today we had our 4D Ultrasound and got a glimpse of our little Sydney. She looks so sweet and peaceful...Im guessing she's resting up now so she can keep mommy and daddy up all night!

So, who does she look like??? I think she has the Smith mouth and chin (like her Daddy, Mimi, and aunt Carrie). But in general, I think she looks alot like me, especially around her eyes. My Papaw Langley asked if we could tell her eye color yet (he couldn't see the pictures very well). He's hoping for brown eyes - the Langley's are notorious for dark brown, almost black eyes. I can remember people asking my mom, when I was little, if I had black eyes or talking about how dark my eyes were. My granny Langley just lit up when I showed her the pictures and couldn't believe that you could actually see her face. Having babies and prenatal care has come a long way since she had her children 60 years ago! Mom and I did a little baby shopping this afternoon after attending a friend's baby shower. I think seeing all the cute things at the shower got mom excited. Her Gigi bought her 2 little sundresses and a Baby Guess denim dress. So cute.

Let's just hope she fits into all these cute little clothes I'm buying...The little chunk weighs approximately 2 pounds, 11 ounces. That's a little large for just under 28 weeks, so I'm hoping she's really, really long! At this stage, it is said that she will put on just under 1 pound every 2 weeks, which would put her over 8 pounds at birth. Sydney needs to go on a diet! No more rice crispy treats or cupcakes for you!

Well, without further ado...here's Sydney Laine





2 comments:

April S. said...

Your 4D pics turned out GREAT!! I can't believe she is already over 2 pounds!! You are getting closer to her arrival!! We can't wait to meet her! Good luck with the last little bit and keep blogging!

Alison B. said...

She is beautiful guys! Can't wait to meet her.