Thursday, April 19, 2007

Another Great Shower and Dr. Appointment

I haven't felt very well all week so I haven't updated the blog, but I felt great tonight and got a lot of house work done and thought I would blog while I felt well.
Last Saturday we had a shower hosted by Jeremy's aunt Cathy and family friend, Laurie. I had such a great time. Everything was so nice. There was excellent food and fun games. Sydney got more great gifts - her great, great, great aunt's crocheted blanket from her great aunt Cathy, another crocheted blanket, a Bumbo seat, Papasan rocker and a swing, a locket, earrings, and a ring, 2 boppy pillows, several outfits, and a whole bunch of goodies like sippy cups, socks, sunglasses, wipes, diapers, robe and slippers, blankets, stuffed animals, books, gift cards, and so much more. We are so lucky to have so many people who love us and have given Sydney so many wonderful things. She is already spoiled! Thank you Cathy and Laurie for such a wonderful day!
This Tuesday I had a Dr. appointment and I am dilated 1cm. I know that I could be at 1cm for weeks, but at least it makes me feel a bit better knowing that my pregnancy is coming to an end and we are getting closer to having our baby. It could be anyday now and we are extremely anxious!

No comments: