Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Our Couples Shower!!








This Saturday our friends, Tina, Dennis, and Izabella hosted a couples baby shower for us and we've all decided that they need to host more parties! The food was great and the cake (with cream cheese filling) was awesome. It was quite a spread. They had their entire house decorated with balloons and streamers. Dennis took lots of pictures (Jeremy and I are horrible about remembering our camera) so as soon as I get those from him, I will post them. Thanks so much you guys, you're the best!
We were so glad our closest friends were there and sharing this special time with us. Sydney got lots of goodies! Thanks to our veteran parent friends we got many needed items - baby gowns, onsies, bottles, sheet savers, burp cloths, socks, diapers, mittens, bibs, etc. Sydney also got many cute "extras" like ballet slippers (she'll be dancing as soon as she can walk), a soccer ball, dresses, stuffed animals, ceramic feeding set, and many other things. We can't thank you all enough! I never realized how expensive all of these things can be and we are truly grateful for everyone's generosity.
Izabella (she was our wedding flower girl) wrote Jeremy and I both notes that she included with our gift. I just had to post the one she wrote Jeremy. She LOVES to pick at him!

Dear Jerm,
I am going crazy about your monkey shower. You know I never thought you would have a baby monkey. I hope you like your baby or monkey shower. Call me to baby sit. I love monkeys.
Love,
Izabella

Thanks again, Tina, Dennis, and Iz!!

No comments: