Friday, May 4, 2007

Cinco de Mayo Baby???

It's Friday and I'm at home because as soon as I stepped out of my car at work this morning I felt a leak. I went in the office and I had to go directly to my boss' office to drop off his daughter's laptop that I had been working on and I got stuck talking to him for a couple of minutes and I just knew my water was going to break while I was standing there talking to him in his office. He would have died! Then, I went to the bathroom to assess the situation. I'm sure this is T.M.I. (too much information) for some of you, but my mucus plug had come out and I had a small leak. Hey, if I have to experience it, you get to read about it! I let the girls in my office know what was going on and that I was leaving. So now I'm at home because that's the last thing I want is for my water to break at work! I think I'm experiencing some very slight contractions and I'm just here waiting it out. Hopefully we'll be at the hospital soon!

2 comments:

Alison B. said...

Woo Hoo! Margaritas for everyone compliments of baby Sydney!

April S. said...

So is she here yet? I am dying to know so we can come see you guys when she arrives...keep us posted!