Thursday, May 10, 2007

Never Doubt My Insanity

If you check the time of my post, you'll see that it's after 5:00am. I think a MATA bus hit me while I was sleeping, because there can be no other explaination as to why I am so sore and stiff. I woke up to go to the bathroom, and as usual about this time of the morning, I have restless legs and can not lie back down without going insane. I sometimes also get a "crawling" sensation and it feels like I have ants or small bugs on me and I itch everywhere. Then I get paranoid and make sure there aren't actual bugs in the bed. And this morning to add to all of that, I feel like I tried to pick up a car. I can barely lift my arms or move my legs and my back is totally shot. I think I was a crazy person before I got pregnant, now I'm sure I've removed all doubt. So it is true, our moms weren't always insane. There was a time when they were normal, then they got pregnant and were never the same.

No comments: