Sunday, May 13, 2007

It's a baby!!

Finally after much anticipation and an emergency C-Section, we had Sydney Laine on Friday May 11, 2007 at 6:33pm. She weighed 8lbs 11oz and was 20.5 inches long. I'm still pretty out of it and on lots of pain medication, so I've just picked out a few pictures to post and I will blog more and post more pics in a couple of days once we get to go home and get settled.

And for all of those wondering...She has 2 big dimples! (but I haven't gotten good pictures of those yet).





4 comments:

April S. said...

CONGRATS! I know you guys are SO GLAD she is finally here! Take care of yourself and take advantage of the nursery in the hospital so you can get some great sleep! Call us if you guys need anything.

Anonymous said...

Nickie-
Congrats on Sydney! She is absolutely gorgeous. We'll have to set up a play date for her and Eva one day. Let me know if you need anything. Congrats again!

Joy

Courtney C. said...

CONGRATS!!! I am soo happy for you guys! Sydney is absolutely beautiful!! Hope you guys are doing well. Let us know if you need anything!

rghopkns said...

Congratulations!!